How to make Baked Mussels
Baked Mussels (Pinoy Style)
Filipino Style baked mussels with butter garlic and melted cheese
- 1 Kg Mussels
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 Cup Quikmelt Cheese
- Step 1 Rinse the mussels and make sure they are clean of any sand
- Step 2 Boil a pot full of water, once the water is boiling add the mussels into the pot.
- Step 3 Keep stirring the mussels in the pot, and remove once the mussels have opened. Let it cool.
- Step 4 Once cool, remove the other shell of the mussel and line up in a pyrex of a flat sheet for baking. Set Aside.
- Step 5 Chop 1 head of garlic
- Step 6 Soften your butter by leaving it out or by melting in the pan and then cooling it in the freezer. You want your butter to be easily spreadable.
- Step 7 Grate the cheese and set aside.
- Step 8 Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Step 9 Add the chopped garlic to the softened butter. Mix well.
- Step 10 Assemble the mussels into your pan. Get each of the mussels, and add a dollop of the butter and garlic mixture on each of the mussels.
- Step 11 Once finished adding the garlic butter mixture, add the grated cheese on top of the mussels.
- Step 12 Put the pan into the oven for 20 minutes at 300 degrees celsius.
- Step 13 Remove from the oven and enjoy.
You can also watch this video below:
Any recipe you want us to do? Let us know.
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official YouTube Page
- Official Spotify Page- Curated MixTapes/Playlist
- Zomato Reviewer Profile
- TripAdvisor Top 2% Contributor