Manila for a Day Crawl
- Revisit your history lessons as you stroll along the Manila’s streets from past to present
- Discover the Philippines’ tragedies, tolerance, and triumphant recoveries from colonial influences
- Visit some of Manila’s oldest structures in Escolta and learn about the art collective functions inside the First United Building,
- Then get to re-experience these attractions in their restored and refurbished state
- Indulge in authentic Filipino dishes for lunch in one of Manila’s iconic restaurant, Bistro Remedios or Dampa.
- Klook exclusive: Curated by Fat Girls Day Out, easily explore Old Manila for a day, a criminally underrated chamber full of history and culture
Experience Manila for a day and discover its hidden charm beneath the chaos in this tour. Rise bright and early so you don’t get stuck in traffic on your way to the meet up with your English speaking guide at Rizal Park. The first to cross off your list, Rizal Park (also known as Luneta Park) is an urban park along Roxas Boulevard and is pretty close to its neighboring block of Intramuros, a historic centre and one of Manila’s oldest districts. You’ll find here the statue of Dr. Jose P. Rizal, the national hero of the Philippines. Enjoy bird watching at the micro parks within the vicinity. Next, you venture further into Manila’s corners with every venue getting culturally significant than the previous – the National Museum, Cinematheque Centre Manila, Escolta, and Roxas Boulevard. The National Museum houses most of the country’s artistic treasures and nowadays, with its recent restoration and low entrance fees, it’s one of Manila’s trending venues during the weekend. Meanwhile, Escolta (what once was a CBD back in the day) is facing tremendous rehabilitation and is now the go-to place for local art communities and vintage merchandise. Near the end, watch the sunset along Manila Bay at Roxas Boulevard before your drop off service to SM Mall of Asia.
- Philippine exclusive one of a kind Manila for a Day Crawl
- 2 English speaking tour guides
- Transportation (Pick up, transfers, and final drop off)
- Lunch per/ pax
- Third Wave Coffee sampling or Philippine Liquor Tasting
- Photo coverage
- Minimum of 3 pax to run or you may opt for a private tour option.
- All booking should be done via Klook
Snippets from our Tours
- For inquiries e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +63998 5448140
- All crawls are subject for confirmation