As the Fat Girls Day Out crew venture out to the city during our weekend Day Out we decided to explore the city of Quezon City to create experience-centric content for you, our audience. Now, curating places to know Where to EAT, Where to Go, and What to Do will take more than a day the good folks at the Luxent Hotel invited us to stay over for the night.
This four-star hotel is located on Timog Avenue, a stone’s throw away from the entertainment and dining hub just along Tomas Morato Avenue.
Upon entering their property we were already captivated by the grand and glamorous atmosphere of their facade and lobby area. Check-in was a breeze and we were immediately escorted to our Superior Queen Room
We must say that the room was pretty spacious and comfortable with 2 queen size beds, perfect for family and friends.
Our room comes with the ff:
- Two (2) queen-sized beds
- Buffet breakfast for two (2) adults and two (2) children (5 years old and below) at the Garden Café
- Executive desk
- LCD flat screen TV with cable channels and DVD player
- In-room safety deposit box
- Complimentary bottled water for two (2)
- Coffee and tea-making facility
- Spacious private bath with hairdryer and vanity mirror
- Complimentary use of the computer at the Business Center located at the 2nd level
Same with the room, our Toilet & Bath has a lot of floor space. Nice little touches of premium toiletries from Algotherm which is a marine-based line from France that utilizes seaweed extracts and other marine ingredients to help revitalize and nourish the skin. Small noticeable details as such can make your stay more pleasant.
***See all the rooms here
What to Do
Staying in this hotel is like being in a one-stop place that combines a relaxing comfortable stay as well as pampering facilities, value for money food, and decent entertainment during the afternoons til’ late night. After our quick nap, we went down to the pool area to get us some solid barbeque spread and unlimited cocktails.
Summer Rooftop Grill and Cocktails
***More offers here
Although, there are different establishments that are just a stone’s throw away from the stone we opted not to go out and enjoy our nice room. That much deserved rest after the tiresome week that we had.
The Complimentary Breakfast
Like most people, one of the best things about hotel “staycations” is the breakfast buffet and Luxent did not indeed disappoint. They have a complete spread of everything. The only place where you find waffle crepe, pancake, and french toast dedicated station.
Explore their amenities inside their property
- Pool Area
- Full-Service Spa
- Business Center
Meeting & Event Spaces
- Fact sheet here
From the hotel, you can easily get to several national landmarks and parks, like the Quezon Memorial Circle and Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center or go shopping malls in the nearby shopping malls.
Wander along with nearby places
Nearby Shopping Malls
- SM North EDSA (approximately 4.3km)
- Trinoma (approximately 4.3km)
- Robinsons Magnolia (approximately 3.8km)
- Fisher Mall (approximately 1.7km)
- Centris Walk (approximately 2.3km)
- Quezon City Memorial Circle (approximately 5 km)
- Ninoy Aquino Parks & Wild Life Center (approximately 4.7km)
- La Mesa Eco Park (approximately 17km)
Where to EAT (FGDO Curated)
Why Stay with Luxent Hotel?
As the title of this content states; “Moderately priced luxury”- They have amenities that you’d expect from more expensive 5-star hotels. You could actually get pretty good deals from online bookings for as low as 3,ooophp-4,00php ($57-$60).
The staff is very friendly and approachable. Requests are handled very fast and accommodating. Overall, we can say that we had a smooth stay.
Overall and final verdict, we’ll definitely keep Luxent Hotel as part of our recommended hotels stay when in Quezon City.
- Official Website
- Location: 51 Timog Avenue, South Triangle
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1103
- Mobile: +(632) 863-7777
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official YouTube Page
- Official Spotify Page- Curated MixTapes/Playlist
- Zomato Reviewer Profile
- TripAdvisor Top 3% Contributor