How to Make Max’s Tofu Sisig at home
If you’re a tofu lover like I am and then sure you’ve heard of Max’s famous tofu sisig. In this FGDO recipe, we created our own hack on how to do this tofu dish at home.
This recipe is inspired by Max's famous tofu sisig recipe.
- 1/2 kg tofu
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- a pinch of salt
- black pepper
- 3 red chilies chopped
- vegetable oil for frying
- For garnish:
- spring onions
- Step 1 Heat oil in a deep pan
- Step 2 Cut the tofu into 1 x 1 in sized cubes and fry in the hot oil until golden brown. Once all are cooked. Set aside
- Step 3 In a mixing bowl, combine ombine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well and add water until you get the right consistency for your sauce.
- Step 4 Take your cast iron pan or a sizzling plate and fry the onion, garlic, and bellpepper for 1 min.
- Step 5 Add your tofu and your sauce and mix well. Serve with a side of calamansi, knorr and hot sauce.
Any recipes you want us to make? Let us know!
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official YouTube Page
- Official Spotify Page- Curated MixTapes/Playlist
- Zomato Reviewer Profile
- TripAdvisor Top 2% Contributor