9 Different Themed Stations:
- Japanese Selection that covers Sashimi and Sushi Bar, Teppan and Tempura Station and Sake
- Cold Cuts and Cheese – Assortments of Cheese, cold cuts, and hors d’œuvres.
- Seafood and Salad Station – Cold Shrimps and mussels, and a selection of greens, dressings and a whole wheel of Parmesano Reggiano.
- Carving Station – Think heaps of MEAT with Rib Eye, Angus Chuck Roll, Stuffed Turkey, Beef Ribs, Stuffed Pork Belly, and Angus Beef Belly. Pan sear and add your choice of gravy.
- Pasta Bar – White sauce, Red Sauce, Truffle Sauce, just ask them they’ll make it for you. Watch out for their specials too. Hint: F*** Gras and Tru**les
- Pizza – A brick oven that creates various white and red sauce pizzas.
- Chinese Station – An assortment of dimsum, chinese classics, and shabu shabu.
- Pan – Asian Station – Take your pick of Rendang, curry, and other South East Asian themed dishes.
- Desserts Station – Consisting of donuts, fresh fruits in season, cakes, pastries, crepes, Filipino rice desserts, and gelato.
OUR TOP PICKS:
Thick plump pieces of prawn dumpling steamed in a bamboo container. Generous pieces of shrimps and bamboo shoots wrapped in a nice thin coat. Dip into a calamansi, soy sauce, and chili mixture.
A variety of fresh Sashimi, Nigiri and Sushi. Take your pick of tuna, salmon, ika, tamago, and tako.
A Carving Station with Rib eye steak, Beef Shawarma, Beef Ribs, Lechon, Angus Beef Belly and Stuffed Turkey. Our personal favorite is the Rib Eye.
As a part of their complimentary menu, try their Foie Gras Ravioli with truffle sauce. A generous slice of foie gras rich with the fresh ravioli.
Unlimited Wine, Cocktails, and Sake. It’s alcohol, need I say more?
OVERALL TAKE:Niu at the Podium pulls out all the stops in their new branch, from their extensive food and drinks selection, their beautifully decorated dining area, and their impeccable service. Each wait staff is ready to help and assist you, in every area of the buffet. While the atmosphere welcomes you into a night of luxury and comfort. We recommend to start with the Japanese area then work your way to the carving station while most definitely not missing out on their dessert. Wash this down with Sake or Wine to get the full experience.
Engage with us; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com