Fat Girls Day Out may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2017.
We may collect the following information:
• Name, birthdates, gender and job title
• Demographic information such as current device and network provider
• contact information including email address
• Current location such as latitude and longitude
• Demographic information such as preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to develop and improve future products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access
or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard
and secure the information we collect online.
Fat Girls Day Out uses industry standard analytics which gathers limited information on visitors automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, the operating system used and date/timestamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as to help us analyze data and improve the website in order to tailor fit it to our audience needs.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to Fat Girls Day Out features such as logins and/or repeat visits. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. But this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third-party Brand Affiliations
We use third-party affiliations companies to serve as affiliate or placed ads when you visit Fat Girls Day Out These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to Fat Girls Day Out and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Most of our service requires that you register with us your personal information. If you don’t want to give us any information: whenever you are asked to fill in a form, just don’t proceed and cancel it.
• If you have previously submitted to us your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com with subject “Delete Account – [email address]”. By deleting your account you would not be able to access services requiring a user account.
• If you received a promotional email from us, you can simply click the link that says “Unsubscribe” and we will remove you from our promotional mailing list. Unsubscribing just removes you from our promotional mailing list, but you can still continue to use our account-based services we offer.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but you can opt out at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.