Do you deserve delicacies like no other? Satisfy your craving for delectable, authentic Chinese cuisine at Red Lantern. Traverse on a culinary journey through the best of China’s regional staple specialties. The color, aroma, and taste as its elemental pillars, emphasizing on quality of sourced ingredients and spices to make sure that you are getting the best of the best. Airflow ingredients that arrive daily from Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
If you’ve been an audience of this platform for quite some time now what we value most is taste, value, and the overall customer experience. Solaire Resort & Casino’s Red Lantern has really gone above and beyond our expectations.
Red Lantern’s fitting name which by the is derived from one of China’s traditional cultural ornaments. Red and gold which transcends a festive mood and sophistication.
Beautifully appointed private rooms and gran Chinese calligraphy decals adorned its glass walls.
Dimsum Sit Down Buffet
We’re delighted to experience Red Lantern’s dim sum buffet. from 40+ selections, they’ve added more choices to their menu. 60 Chinese delicacies — from an extensive line of dim sum, noodles, seafood, and meat specialties, and desserts.
Note: *** FGDO recommended items
House-made Chinese Barbeque
- House-made Chinese Barbeque ***
- Glazed barbecued pork with honey sauce
- Marinated sliced pork knuckle
- Marinated duck wings in dark soya sauce
- Braised bean curd with herbal soya sauce
- Marinated shredded chicken with wasabi
- Sliced cucumber in the hot and sour sauce
- Soup of the day
- “Szechuan” style hot & sour soup ***
- Sweet corn soup with asparagus
- Assorted meat dumplings in superior stock
- Shrimp dumplings with coriander (Har Gao) ***
- Steamed pork dumplings (Siew Mai) ***
- Glazed fluffy barbecued pork buns
- Steamed beef balls with seasonal vegetables ***
- Steamed pork ribs with black bean
- Steamed chicken feet in Szechuan sauce
- Steamed glutinous rice with chicken, mushroom and salted egg
- Steamed chicken buns with sweet turnip and spring onion
- Steamed shrimp ball with corn
- Steamed chicken and shiitake mushroom
- Steamed rice roll with barbecued pork
- Steamed rice roll with shrimps and coriander ***
- Steamed rice roll with minced beef and coriander
Vegetarian Dim Sum
- Steamed crystal dumplings with vegetables ****
- Steamed bean curd rolls with vegetables
- Steamed dumplings with chives, preserved radish, mushroom & shallots (Chui Chow) ***
- Deep fried lotus paste buns
- Deep fried vegetable spring rolls
Deep Fried & Baked
- Deep-fried rice paper roll with shrimp and mango ***
- Deep-fried mashed yam puff dumpling with diced chicken and mushroom ***
- Deep-fried glutinous rice dumpling with minced pork
- Crispy shrimp and pork wonton
- Baked barbecued pork pastries
Pan-fried radish cake with sausage
- “Shanghai” style pan-fried pork bun
- Crispy fried prawn salad with mix fruit
- Crispy fried prawn with wasabi sauce ***
- Classic Cantonese fried chicken with lemon sauce
- “Kung Pao” style wok-fried chicken
- “Dong Po” style braised pork belly ***
- Sweet and sour pork
- Sautéed sliced beef with straw mushroom in oyster sauce ***
- Steamed garoupa fillet with garlic ***
- Sautéed sliced chicken with bell peppers & black bean sauce
- Braised bean curd with mushroom
Stir-fried spinach with garlic
- Asparagus with oyster sauce
Rice, noodles, and congee
- Fried egg noodles with char siew pork
- Braised E-fu noodles with seasonal greens
- “Shanghai” style fried noodles with shredded pork, mushroom, and vegetables ****
- Fried rice with minced beef and seasonal greens
- Fried rice with diced chicken and salted fish
- Congee of the day
- Chilled mango sago with pomelo ***
- Chilled taro with sago cream
- Almond bean curd with fresh fruits ***
- Sesame ball with lotus paste
- Kataifi roll with avocado
Monday to Friday
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday
10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
*** Prices are in PH, VAT-inclusive, and subject to 10% service charge.
House Specials That You Shouldn’t Miss
Taken from the rib of the cow, they slow cook the meat until it falls off the bone. The meat and the fat melting together creating a rich taste that is well complemented by the spicy sauce, coriander, and enoki mushrooms. A good combination of contrasting complimenting flavors and textures.
The on-point presentation that showcases Red Lantern’s chefs precision in their craft. Its rich thick sauce drapes each layer of the stacked pork belly. The pork belly is soft and almost gelatinous in texture, it’s best when sandwiched between the soft and warm mantou buns.
Mooncake Making Class
Mid-Autumn Festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month of the Chinese calendar, which is in September or early October on the Gregorian calendar. In 2018 it takes place on a Monday, September 24th.
If you come in on a Sunday you may try their snow skin mooncake making class happening every Sunday until September 23rd.
Honest and authentic flavors recreated and transport us, the diners, to the rich culinary heritage of Chinese cuisine carefully crafted by Chef Jimmy Chaw who has been with the restaurant for more than three years bringing his solid experience as the Senior Chef de Cuisine of Altira Macau.
Experience impeccable quality, service, and culinary delight that is definitely beyond 5 stars only at Solaire Resort & Casino.
Red Lantern at Solaire Resort and Casino
- Reservations: +632-888-8888
- Click here for the map and directions
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official YouTube Page
- Official Spotify Page- Curated MixTapes/Playlist
- Zomato Reviewer Profile
- TripAdvisor Top 3% Contributor