Finestra at Solaire: Aperitivo Epico happens every third Friday of the month and it already started last October 19th from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Reasonably priced at 1,295php ++ (*Price is inclusive of VAT and subject to service charge).
Waterside at Solaire promises an unforgettable all-you-can-meat experience. Indulge in their premieum churrasco selections and unlimited drinks this October.
Do you deserve delicacies like no other? Satisfy your craving for delectable, authentic Chinese cuisine at Red Lantern. Traverse on a culinary journey through the best of China’s regional staple specialties. The color, aroma, and taste as its elemental pillars, emphasizing on quality of sourced ingredients and spices to make sure that you are getting the best of the best. Airflow ingredients that arrive daily from Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
If you’ve been an audience of this platform for quite some time now what we value most is taste, value, and the overall customer experience. Solaire Resort & Casino’s Red Lantern has really gone above and beyond our expectations.
Red Lantern’s fitting name which by the is derived from one of China’s traditional cultural ornaments. Red and gold which transcends a festive mood and sophistication.
Beautifully appointed private rooms and gran Chinese calligraphy decals adorned its glass walls.
Dimsum Sit Down Buffet
We’re delighted to experience Red Lantern’s dim sum buffet. from 40+ selections, they’ve added more choices to their menu. 60 Chinese delicacies — from an extensive line of dim sum, noodles, seafood, and meat specialties, and desserts.
Note: *** FGDO recommended items
House-made Chinese Barbeque
- House-made Chinese Barbeque ***
- Glazed barbecued pork with honey sauce
- Marinated sliced pork knuckle
- Marinated duck wings in dark soya sauce
- Braised bean curd with herbal soya sauce
- Marinated shredded chicken with wasabi
- Sliced cucumber in the hot and sour sauce
- Soup of the day
- “Szechuan” style hot & sour soup ***
- Sweet corn soup with asparagus
- Assorted meat dumplings in superior stock
- Shrimp dumplings with coriander (Har Gao) ***
- Steamed pork dumplings (Siew Mai) ***
- Glazed fluffy barbecued pork buns
- Steamed beef balls with seasonal vegetables ***
- Steamed pork ribs with black bean
- Steamed chicken feet in Szechuan sauce
- Steamed glutinous rice with chicken, mushroom and salted egg
- Steamed chicken buns with sweet turnip and spring onion
- Steamed shrimp ball with corn
- Steamed chicken and shiitake mushroom
- Steamed rice roll with barbecued pork
- Steamed rice roll with shrimps and coriander ***
- Steamed rice roll with minced beef and coriander
Vegetarian Dim Sum
- Steamed crystal dumplings with vegetables ****
- Steamed bean curd rolls with vegetables
- Steamed dumplings with chives, preserved radish, mushroom & shallots (Chui Chow) ***
- Deep fried lotus paste buns
- Deep fried vegetable spring rolls
Deep Fried & Baked
- Deep-fried rice paper roll with shrimp and mango ***
- Deep-fried mashed yam puff dumpling with diced chicken and mushroom ***
- Deep-fried glutinous rice dumpling with minced pork
- Crispy shrimp and pork wonton
- Baked barbecued pork pastries
Pan-fried radish cake with sausage
- “Shanghai” style pan-fried pork bun
- Crispy fried prawn salad with mix fruit
- Crispy fried prawn with wasabi sauce ***
- Classic Cantonese fried chicken with lemon sauce
- “Kung Pao” style wok-fried chicken
- “Dong Po” style braised pork belly ***
- Sweet and sour pork
- Sautéed sliced beef with straw mushroom in oyster sauce ***
- Steamed garoupa fillet with garlic ***
- Sautéed sliced chicken with bell peppers & black bean sauce
- Braised bean curd with mushroom
Stir-fried spinach with garlic
- Asparagus with oyster sauce
Rice, noodles, and congee
- Fried egg noodles with char siew pork
- Braised E-fu noodles with seasonal greens
- “Shanghai” style fried noodles with shredded pork, mushroom, and vegetables ****
- Fried rice with minced beef and seasonal greens
- Fried rice with diced chicken and salted fish
- Congee of the day
- Chilled mango sago with pomelo ***
- Chilled taro with sago cream
- Almond bean curd with fresh fruits ***
- Sesame ball with lotus paste
- Kataifi roll with avocado
Monday to Friday
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holiday
10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
*** Prices are in PH, VAT-inclusive, and subject to 10% service charge.
House Specials That You Shouldn’t Miss
Taken from the rib of the cow, they slow cook the meat until it falls off the bone. The meat and the fat melting together creating a rich taste that is well complemented by the spicy sauce, coriander, and enoki mushrooms. A good combination of contrasting complimenting flavors and textures.
The on-point presentation that showcases Red Lantern’s chefs precision in their craft. Its rich thick sauce drapes each layer of the stacked pork belly. The pork belly is soft and almost gelatinous in texture, it’s best when sandwiched between the soft and warm mantou buns.
Mooncake Making Class
Mid-Autumn Festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month of the Chinese calendar, which is in September or early October on the Gregorian calendar. In 2018 it takes place on a Monday, September 24th.
If you come in on a Sunday you may try their snow skin mooncake making class happening every Sunday until September 23rd.
Honest and authentic flavors recreated and transport us, the diners, to the rich culinary heritage of Chinese cuisine carefully crafted by Chef Jimmy Chaw who has been with the restaurant for more than three years bringing his solid experience as the Senior Chef de Cuisine of Altira Macau.
Experience impeccable quality, service, and culinary delight that is definitely beyond 5 stars only at Solaire Resort & Casino.
Red Lantern at Solaire Resort and Casino
- Reservations: +632-888-8888
- Click here for the map and directions
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official YouTube Page
- Official Spotify Page- Curated MixTapes/Playlist
- Zomato Reviewer Profile
- TripAdvisor Top 3% Contributor
The three-day event will happen on October 4 – 6, 2018 (Thursday-Saturday) from 6 pm to 2 am and will be held at the 2,400 sqm Solaire Oktoberfest Tent. Entrance to the Tent is located at The Gallery, ground floor of The Shoppes.
Dinner In The Sky is the type of experience, that you’ll remember for the rest of your life. Reaching beyond the norm by creating one of the most exclusive dining experience you can experience during your lifetime.
Did you know that Solaire Casino and Resort isn’t just about their pretty grand casino and posh hotel rooms? When you step inside its premises there is this certain feeling of indulgence that you feel you need to dive into. May it be their unparalleled gaming facility, entertainment, leisure shops and dining. But unknown to many, Solaire is also a playground for food enthusiasts. A whole swing of fine dining in-house signature restaurants. They’ve brought in the best of the best in the culinary scene to deliver a pleasurable gourmet experience.
Last Saturday, the Fat Girls Day Out crew were back once again in Solaire. We had a magnificent time last December with one of their in-house restaurant Finstra. We’re pretty psyched out to be visiting yet again and it’ll be our first time to try out Waterside at Solaire’s (Latin American Dishes) and this time to have a snippet of their theme driven Saturdays for the whole month of Mach, the Viva Tijuana! – A hefty buffet spread of Tex- Mex’s best flavors, which comes with free-flowing curated beverage selection.
Can you think of anything better than sampling authentic Mexican cuisine, listening to live Latin music and perhaps drink the night away? Why not! Anyway, there’s still Sunday to recuperate from that fun night right?
As we step inside Waterside, vibrant banderitas adorned the whole room, red & yellow saturated hues give a very festive dinner ambiance as you walk past thru the whole buffet spread.
Basic elements in Mexican cooking were well represented in stache of corns, chilis, amongst others. Looking past the street taco -casual brand, Mexican cuisine is actually as complex as those of China and Japan. Their techniques of cooking were developed thousands of years ago dating back to the Aztecs.
Tex-Mex cuisine incorporates a wide variety of sauces. Mix and match these fresh ingredients to complement your dish.
Chilies are a primary flavor ingredient in Mexican food, whether smoked, dried, fresh or picked. Waterside had everything from the chipotle style, guajillo (long soaked), jalapeno, and chilies that were leveled mild & sweet (poblano) up to super hot variety (habanero).
As you make your way around the buffet spread of Tex-Mex food, you will notice how important and unique each style cooking is. Everything is completely natural and flavorful, rich in color and taste, along with spices that have a righteous kick.
The possibilities and combinations are endless for the diners who’d want to awaken their senses with fresh and bold flavors.
The Liquid Nitrogen – Frozen Margarita Bar.
Made fresh upon order.
Aside from the unlimited nitrogen margarita as we’ve mentioned free-flowing drinks of your choice is available for you to enjoy while listening to live music. Grab a cold Corona, house white & red, Sangrias amongst other choices.
Everything was beautifully presented, of high quality and most importantly purist form representation of the cuisine that they’re trying to convey to their diners. The service was excellent and very notable. As if giving a wonderful customer experience is a natural feat for them without trying too hard to over impress.
We highly recommended that you EXPERIENCE Waterside’s Viva Tijuana dinner spread all Saturdays of March and April. The main operative word is ‘experience’ because from the moment you walk in, the smell, sound, the comfort of their dining area, the food, and those free-flowing drinks. Yes, you do deserve that kind of weekend.
Don’t forget to tag #FatGirlsDayOut and @fatgirlsdayout on Instagram. Share with us your Day Outs!
- Solaire Resort & Casino, Aseana Avenue, Entertainment City, Parañaque City
- +632 888 8888
- Website / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
Engage with us; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Unlimited Wine, Fine Liquors, Cheese, and Appetizers? Head over to Finestra Italian Steakhouse where they do Ladies Night the right way.
Today, we’ll tell you all about 5 different craft bars that Makati has to offer that allow free-flowing tête-à-tête between guests over quality cocktails.